960-000683 Logitech B910 HD Webcam - 5 Megapixel - USB 2.0 - 1280 x 720 Video!
With HD 720p30 widescreen video calling, stereo sound and Carl Zeiss® optics with autofocus, this webcam is the sharpest way for professionals to meet face-to-face—without leaving the desk.
The sharpest way for professionals to meet face-to-face—without leaving the desk.
HD Video Matters
Webcam quality and performance makes a difference to your business meetings. Learn about the key factors that can help you evaluate which webcam is the best for you.
Work well with others
It works with virtually any business video-calling client your company may use—and is certified for Microsoft® Lync™, Skype, and Avistar C3.
This UVC-compliant webcam is easy to deploy and manage—with support for command-line, silent installation.
Certified for Microsoft® Lync™, Skype, and Avistar C3
UVC-Compliant for easy deployment and management
HD video calling
• Carl Zeiss® glass lens
• Autofocus system
• Native 5-MP HD sensor
• 78-degree wide-angle field of view
• High-definition video in 720p widescreen mode with recommended system
• Color depth: 24-bit true color
• Frame rate: Up to 30 frames per second streaming video at 720p and VGA mode
• Photo capture: 5 million pixels
• USB cable (5 feet/1.52 meters)
• Built-in dual microphones with RightSound™ Technology**
• Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified
• Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
• UVC compliant
• Works with most instant-messaging and video-conferencing applications
• Optimized for Microsoft ®Office Communicator
• Logitech webcam drivers support HD audio, RightLight™ 2 and RightSound technology
UVC mode (No software installation required):
• Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, or Windows® 7
Drivers provided for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
Microsoft® Office Communicator 2007 R2 or (higher) video conferencing requirements:
• OS: Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit versions)
HD video (720 x 1280) at 30 fps
• CPU: Quad core 2.0 GHz or higher
• RAM: 2 GB or more
• Upstream bandwidth: 1.5 mbps
VGA video (640 x 480) at 30 fps
• CPU: Dual core 1.9 GHz or higher
• RAM: 1 GB or higher
• Upstream bandwidth: 600 kbps
For CIF (352 x 288) at 15 fps
• CPU: Single core 1.5 GHz or higher
• RAM: 512 MB or higher
• Upstream bandwidth: 250 kbps
For other video-conferencing software, please refer to the documentation from the vendor for specific system requirements.
3-year limited hardware warranty
Universal monitor clip