B-5XSCRIN-XROHS Professional Desktop Series USB Scrolling Enabled
Market Applications Include:
Government & Military
Energy Distribution & Production
Communications & Call Centers
The Professional Desk Top (PDT) trackball controller is a high duration use computer control and pointing device manufactured
with superior materials to endure the long use environments and applications. Stainless steel shafts and bearings and ABS thermoplastic housing construction make this unit extremely durable.
The PDT is tough enough to withstand the most diffi cult tasks, but is also designed to significantly reduce the effects of common repetitive stress injury (RSI) syndrome caused by wrist and elbow powered mouse devices. As much as a 60% improvement in RSI can be realized with use of the PDT. Integrated hand support virtually eliminates the threat of carpal tunnel injuries as well. PDT provides high speed, accurate and highly precise operation under the most challenging conditions.
1. Case is textured ABS Plastic
2. Outer casing is UL 94HB Flame Class Rated (3)
3. Trackball is cast phenolic resin
4. Hand rest Pad is Grade 5800 flexible PVC
5. Shafts and ball bearings are 440 hardened stainless steel RC 50-55
6. Entirely RoHS Compliant
7. Conformal coated PCB resistant to liquids, moisture and dust.
8. Switches rated at 1,000,000 minimum actuations