The ErgoMagic™ Keyboard System increases typing comfort and decreases fatigue.
- Sections are freestanding so they can be positioned close together or further apart to adjusts to each person's shoulder width.
- Because each section is freestanding, they may independently adjust to each person's natural typing posture - each section may also be rotated to an infinite number of
positions and tilted to three different angles (20, 30 & 45 Degree), and in four different directions (by removing and turning plastic support holders).
- Three sections include: left-hand, right-hand, and numeric keypad.
- Numeric keypad can be positioned on the left or in the middle -- an instant productivity gain for left-handers
- The ErgoMagic™ Keyboard System eliminates awkward postures of the hands, wrists and arms.
- Each section adjusts easily and then locks into place.
- Can be adjusted for use while sitting or standing.
- Features a programmable "rest period indicator" which reminds the user to take rest breaks periodically.
- Features special programmable functions to increase productivity, including:
- Keyboard macros designed to save keystrokes, exit and enter programs quickly, and otherwise help the
operator use time more effectively.
- Capability to program the left or right space bar to backspace.
- Minimizes the need for retraining: The ErgoMagic™ Keyboard System features the standard 101-key QWERTY key
- Money Magazine 2002 Ranking as "Best Ergonomic Keyboard on the market"
- USB Versions now available (see Options below)! Can add two extra USB Ports to Black USB Keyboard
so mice or other USB devices may be plugged directly to keyboard!