FM300B - The Foot Machine Foot Rest - Executive Style and Solid Build With
"According to the present study, some of the perceptual and physiological problems in the lower legs and feet during
prolonged sedentary work may rather easily be reduced by a modest increase of the leg activity comprising a natural part of the sitter's work."
-- Winkel & Jorgensen
Studies have shown that 70% of all women and 40% of all men have health problems such as blood clots, varicose veins and
pressure on the Achilles tendon due to pooling of fluids in the lower limbs as a result of sitting all day. The Foot Machine, with its ball bearing roller design, encourages gentle rocking of the feet in the same way a rocking chair encourages motion. The subconscious rocking uses most of the lower leg muscles, moving the blood out of the lower legs and back into circulation.
The Foot Machine also performs as a standard footrest providing support for the legs and relieving pressure on the lower
"The immediate health benefits: higher energy levels, less fatigue, reduced foot and ankle swelling and reduced chance of
blood clotting. The longer term health effects include healthier vein."
-- Backing & Roach
SEE PHOTO ON LEFT OF FOOT MACHINE WITH PLATFORM FLIPPED OVER!!!
- Most popular #1 Selling Foot Rest!
- Easily height adjustable!
- Non-skid surface!
- Easily turned over for combined ball massager/non-skid surface!
- The smoothest rocking motion on the market with nylon wheels and ball bearings!
- Platform made from solid hardwood stained and varnished!
- Side frames are injection molded plastic for strength and durability!
- 16" Wide, 11 7/8 Deep at middle, 11 1/2 Deep at sides, Height Range: 3 3/4 to 6 3/4.
- Ball bearing rollers; Powder coated steel frame with rubber rests to keep unit from slipping on hard surfaces!