PA4000 WorkRite Poise - Twin / Clamp and Grommet Mount
Parallelogram Design – For Ease of Adjustment
The Workrite Poise monitor arm features a parallel linkage design with adjustable pneumatic counter balance that floats the monitor above the work surface.
See it in action!
Ergonomic User Flexibility - The Workrite Poise monitor arm adds a range of adjustment to meet users need for visual acuity and individual user preference that is unmatched in the industry.
• 360° rotation at the mounting base and first extension allows folded storage as shallow as 4”
• 180° rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
• 12” vertical height range to meet individual users height requirements
• Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to prevent cable damage
• Monitor tilt of 180° (70° back and 90° forward) to support touch screen application and special needs for users with disabilities and reclined usage
Dual Screen Support
The Poise Twin has all the features of the Poise PA1000 plus additional support for two monitors from 7 lbs. up to 18½ lbs. each
• Can be installed for either landscape or portrait orientation both vertically or horizontally
• Actual (not diagonal) monitor width not to exceed 20½" each
• Twin mounting plate orients monitors slightly inward towards viewer
Convenience Features - The Workrite Poise has several thoughtful features built in.
Graphic indicators are molded into the arm to assist in adjustment long after the assembly instructions have gone away.
The cable management system from the base to the monitor neatly organizes cables out of sight.
Optional features include multiple mounting options as well as extension and quick mount monitor bracket to enhance usability of the arm.
When adjustability, durability and visual comfort are key
With a 360° rotation, monitor can be changed quickly from landscape to portrait orientation.
Poise will support monitor arms from eight to 22 lbs., including most common monitors from 17” to 24”.